In addition to disseminating information via the BCN website, toolkit, listserv and other interactive forums, BCN Secretariat provides in-depth technical support and programming and policy guidance. Organizations and individuals contact BCN either as a response to listserv announcement, posting on the BCN website, or as direct inquiry.
Technical support includes the following:
- compiling literature reviews;
- reviewing proposals for research and programs;
- providing comments on reports and guidelines;
- outreaching to BCN Advisory Group members and other technical experts for feedback and support;
- organizing and catalyzing organization and partners around a specific joint initiative;
- providing support in organizing conferences and workshops; and providing support in finding consultants and child care experts.
If you need support and guidance around an alternative care issue, please feel free to contact BCN Secretariat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.